Spiders are one of the types of crawling insects, they have eight legs and four eyes, but are considered a source of transmission of diseases and human bite, as many believe that their presence in the house is evil, so many are looking for the reasons for the presence of spiders in the house in abundance and how to expel them to get rid of it, and this we will present to you In detail in this report, let us provide you with the most important information that revolves around the presence of spiders in the house. Follow us.
Reasons for spiders in the house
There are many reasons that lead to the spread of spiders in the house quickly, and the most prominent reasons are as follows:
- The darkness of the place leads to the spread of spiders in the corners of the house.
- Old furniture covered in dust causes spiders to spread inside.
- Store shoes, clothes and papers for a long time.
- There are girls of food and sugar in the land.
- Leave the windows open, especially in the summer.
- The lack of cleanliness in the house helps the spread of spiders in the house.
- Cracks in the walls
- The abundance of weeds in the house causes the spread of spiders because the insects often hide inside these weeds in general.
- The presence of holes and holes inside the house enables the spider to hide inside and begins to spread in the place very quickly.
- Not removing trash in the house is one of the main factors for the spread of spiders inside the house.
- Keep newspapers, bottles, and cans empty at home for a while.
Types of poisonous spiders
There are some dangerous spiders in the place, such as the following:
- The brown recluse spider is a poisonous species and attacks in order to inject venom into the body if provoked.
- The black widow spider is characterized by its black color and its hairless body. It is classified as having a small size, but it is a characteristic and when it bites a human, it causes the appearance of a red mark on the body similar to an hourglass.
- The lupus spider is brown in color and has black hair. It is considered one of the pet spiders. It possesses poison with a high degree of danger that leads to death and leaves effects on the body such as swelling and itching at the site of the bite.
- The hobo spider has a brown color with a set of gray marks around its body and was named by this name because of its extreme aggression when it feels provoked even if it is slight.
What do you do to get rid of spiders?
After identifying the reasons for the presence of spiders in the house, you must know the ways to get rid of them:
- A piece of cloth should be attached to the broom stick.
- Sprinkle a little insecticide on the fabric to kill live spiders.
- We look for places where spiders hide, especially in corners, furniture and narrow places where spider eggs are formed.
- Press the spiderwebs firmly and in a circular motion until you wrap the spiderwebs on the cloth.
- We then remove the cloth and put it in a plastic bag, close it completely and throw it in the trash.
Disadvantages of having spiders in the house
Spiders are one of the types of insects that spread in the place quickly, and they cause human bites, and there are poisonous spiders, so they cause many harm to humans, the most important of which are the following:
- It can penetrate the skin and spread the poison in the body in just minutes.
- The bite of a spider varies, but it causes severe pain, accompanied by swelling of the skin.
- The bite of a spider at first is like a regular insect bite, and then it is accompanied by itching, swelling and severe pain.
- The most dangerous spider is the black widow spider, and its bite causes pain and many marks on the skin.
Natural ways to get rid of spiders from the house
There are some natural ways that we resort to to expel spiders from the house after knowing the reasons for the presence of spiders in the house, and they are as follows:
- Basil is a spider repellent, so you can grow basil indoors.
- Mint is generally considered an insect repellent.
- White vinegar contains an acidic substance that has a pungent odor that helps repel spiders.
- Rosemary or rosemary have a distinctive smell that helps get rid of insects from the places where they are found.
- The chrysanthemum plant is one of the plants used to expel spiders from the place immediately because it contains an effective composition called febrifuge that helps to expel spiders.
- It is preferable to sprinkle table salt in all corners of the house and windows because it is effective in repelling spiders.
- The camphor plant is one of the most effective plants in getting rid of all kinds of insects and killing them, especially spiders.
- Garlic helps repel spiders because it has a strong odor that repels insects.
- Sprinkle diatomaceous earth in the corners, windows, and places where spiders hide.
- Citrus fruits and a quantity of vinegar and water sprayed in the house help to repel spiders from the place.
The presence of spiders in the house is good or bad?
- There is a lot of criticism that the presence of a spider in the house symbolizes evil, and others believe that its presence is good and that there is nothing bad for it.
- Some also believe that the presence of the spider in the house helps to heal from diseases through its joints, or in a clearer sense, to attack and prey on flies because flying insects are vectors of diseases.
- Spider beetles copy their threads over the bed, and this is what some say has many family relationships.
- Others explain that the presence of spiders in the house in abundance brings fun and pleasure in the house.
Finally, it is considered that spiders spread in the house due to the lack of cleanliness in the place and leaving food in the ground or leaving the windows of the house open and has nothing to do with good or evil.
Benefits of spiders in the house
Although spiders are considered small insects, there are some benefits that are countless and countless, and the most important benefits of spiders are as follows:
- Spiders have an instinct that helps to kill, hunt and devour.
- If spiders are not killed, they spread and kill termites.
- Spiders are calm and unobtrusive.
- Spiders are clean animals and do not spread disease.
- Spiders are funny in shape.
- Spiders do not attack humans and do not suck blood.
- Spiders do not crawl on the body during sleep and do not lay eggs in your nose.
Tips to get rid of spiders in the house
There are many reasons for the presence of spiders in the house, and there are many instructions and tips that help to get rid of their presence in the house, and they are as follows:
- Old furniture should be disposed of first.
- Do not use boxes, paper and cardboard.
- Store food at home in airtight containers.
- Clean the carpet daily so that there is no food residue.
- Close all windows of the house.
- Spray a little white vinegar on all the windows of the house on a regular basis.
- Use of insecticide sprays.
- Set traps in empty spaces where spiders may be present.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the place on an ongoing basis.
- Regularly clean doors, furniture and windows in the house.
- It is preferable to put pieces of chestnut in various corners of the house.
- Tomato leaves, chestnuts and mint should also be placed on the edges of the windows of the house.